Re: BUNDLE nightmare when first media section becomes inactive

We've been operating under the assumption that "bundle-only" isn't
necessary for subsequent offers though:

>    NOTE: Once the offerer BUNDLE address has been selected, the offerer
>    does not need to include the 'bundle-only' attribute in subsequent
>    offers.  By associating the offerer BUNDLE address with an "m=" line
>    of a subsequent offer, the offerer will ensure that the answerer will
>    either keep the "m=" line within the BUNDLE group, or the answerer
>    will have to reject the "m=" line.

Of course, this has the same problem in that it relies on the "shared vs
unique BUNDLE address" concept.

I'm starting to think this is something we may need to resolve before
completing WebRTC 1.0. Previously, rejecting m= sections was only possible
if talking to a non-JSEP endpoint, but now it's possible with
RTCRtpTransceiver.stop, so it should have well-defined behavior. I filed an
issue here, and suggest adding it to the upcoming virtual interim agenda if
time allows: https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/1563