Re: video track "black" vs. "frozen frame"

Hello,
if I am not wrong, focusing on the NOT negotiation needed case, we are
discussing about stop/restart sending media from the RtpSender, typically
for the switching on/off feature.

So, from my point of view:

   - From the media perspective, the video should freeze as if the
   RtpReceiver does not receive media due to another situation (network
   problems, etc.)
   - Is application dependent knowing that the RtpSender has been stopped,
   signal this properly and manage the UI to set a black frame, hide the
   video, put a photo of the user or whatever it wants.

Best!!

--
Miguel París Díaz
Computer/Software engineer.