Re: Towards Simulcast

There's a lot of important stuff in the draft that wasn't discussed at the
interim call, such as the attributes/constraints an a RID and what's
mandatory to implement and not and how you know what the other side
supports or not.  We spent so much time figuring out if we could exhaust
PTs or not that we didn't have as much time for discussing some of the
important details of the draft.   So regardless of how long or short the
current known list of issues is, there is still a lot of potential for new
ones to come up as we get around to discussing the important details.