Re: [Suspected Junk Mail] New functionality in PR - priority

I think I understand how the proposal works, but if you could outline
the discrete problems we need to address - without presupposing a
specific solution - then I would appreciate it, as I think this would
let us:

 1. Consider the merits of the proposal in addressing the stated
    problems vs. API inconvenience, and
 2. Judge proposals against something concrete other than the merits of
    the current lone proposal.

Thanks,

.: Jan-Ivar :.