Re: Call for comments: New charter for WebRTC Working Group

On 15 January 2015 at 12:55, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> wrote:
> That's the danger of putting names in a charter. We'll get to that when
> we come to it (but if the editors wish to suggest a name change now,
> that would be nice to have done).

"Media Capture from HTML elements", maybe.  I just wanted to avoid the
obvious over-constraint.  It's only potentially incorrect, we're not
that far done yet.

>> I don't think that the WebRTC milestones are realistic.
>
> Which of them? All, or just some?

Specifically webrtc-pc (I didn't see the obvious confusion there, sorry).

This is a very large piece of work and I don't see it as being at the
same level of maturity as gUM.  It has similar dates to gUM, and it is
much bigger and complex, and it has nasty external depedencies.