Re: Specify the negotiationneeded event

How about this version:

The PC is considered 'dirty' when:
* A track is added, removed, or stopped (local or remote).
* A property that requires signaling is mutated on RTCRtpSender (e.g.
.active).
* A datachannel is created, and the association does not exist.

'dirty' is cleared when:
* setLocalDescription is called (either offer or answer), and the # of
tracks/SCTP association in the supplied description is compatible with the
tracks/datachannels in existence on the PeerConnection.

For simplicity, 'dirty' is not cleared by any other operations, such as
addTrack(X) followed by removeTrack(X). *We should accept that it is far
better to fire too many onNN events than too few*; spurious onNNs are
essentially harmless, whereas missing onNNs may be fatal.

When the PC is marked as 'dirty', and it is not already 'dirty':
* if the signaling state is 'stable', a task to fire onNN is scheduled.
* otherwise, wait for the state to return to 'stable', and then fire onNN.