Re: Proposal for a way to set the send codec on an RtpSender.

I've seen three use cases:

1.  Choose between H264 or VP8.  Some applications just prefer one or the
other.
2.  Choose between Opus and something else.  Sometimes applications find
Opus isn't the best fit for various reasons and want to choose something
else.
3.  Sending to an MCU, the MCU might have a new receiving client join that
can't do a certain codec (say, Opus).  All senders need to switch to a
different codec.  Doing a full offer/answer, or doing SDP munging, for just
that, is overkill for the operation desired.

It seems so simple, yet there is no (good) API for it.