Re: Need API to read the CSRC on received tracks (#4)

> On Aug 2, 2015, at 4:16 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> wrote:
>>
>> It is extremely useful. It is just that we cannot use it because it is not exposed in the API, but the usecase is **really** big.
>
> [BA] Big as in important for a single use case, or for multiple use cases?

Obviously it is just useful for the mixer usecase, but IMHO that's
important enough.

> Also, what part is important?  CSRCs? Audio levels? Both?

A mechanism to be notified about the audio level of all the
participants in a mixed-audio session.

> How frequently does the data need to be retrieved?
> The basic polling approach is being implemented, but that is only for low frequency access for UI updates - not to obtain data for FFTs.

I'm not entering into implementation/API details. I just meant that
the feature is useful.

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo