Re: Update of RTCRtpSender "doohickey" proposal

I agree that implicit cloning  is bad.  However it might be worthwhile
to remember why anyone ever thought it was a good idea, just so we don't
miss anything.  Was it to avoid the assigment of conflicting
constraints/settings to the track in the different PCs (i.e. pre-doHickey)?

--
Jim Barnett
Genesys