Re: [SPAM] Re: What is missing for building "real" services?

What happens when enterprise policy will prohibit the user from installing
extensions? At this point I see requirement to install extensions for
screen sharing only as a mechanism to penalize small new providers vs large
providers. For the large established providers extensions would be much
more likely to be pre-installed/approved by the enterprise IT team. It is
much less likely to happen for smaller new services.

I have mentioned earlier that extension mechanism serves no purpose at all
as far as security is concerned. The risk that attacker can share users
browser via a rouge WebEx ot GoToMeeting session is no different then the
risk that he can share users browser via a custom session he have created.
Roman Shpount