Re: [SPAM] Re: What is missing for building "real" services?

Blocking HTTPS makes it impossible to share a Google Docs doc or
presentation

Look, this is a hard problem, and we've come to a point where use of the
screensharing feature in Chrome requires jumping through a hoop (i.e.
installing an extension), but not a ridiculously difficult one. I suspect
that web applications will find fairly elegant ways to incorporate this
into their flow.