Re: W3C has a new process, should we adopt it?

On 3 December 2014 at 07:56, Stefan HÃ¥kansson LK
<stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com> wrote:
> We think the new process is an improvement; its main drawback is
> that W3C as a community has less experience with it (obviously).

Having a Last Call state on a document has always seemed artificial.
I would assume that you would still intend to have a last call of some
sort, but have that a "soft state", rather than something informal.
Would you care to articulate what you intend to do to solicit "wide"
review for documents?