From: mmusic-bounces@ietf.org [mailto:mmusic-bounces@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Christer Holmberg
Sent: 14. lokakuuta 2013 14:37
To: mmusic@ietf.org
Subject: [MMUSIC] Draft new version: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-05

Hi,

I've submitted a new version of the BUNDLE draft.

I have implemented the modified text for the Offerer and Answerer procedures, as presented on the list in September.

The procedures now also mention the usage of the SDP 'bundle-only' attribute. However, the attribute definition itself has yet not been added to the draft, as we still haven't solved the issue regarding usage of port zero.

In addition, there are some reference corrections, and the FQDN values in the examples are now according to RFC 2606.

Regards,

Christer