Re: Screen sharing and application control

On 26 November 2013 12:34, cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org> wrote:
> It was my understanding that you are recommending separate consent boxes for
> read-only screen sharing and invoking cross-site requests (whereas, right
> now the latter does not require consent). Is that correct?

Nope.  I didn't say anything about how users would be asked.

I certainly wouldn't have user consent on cross-site requests.  That's
an existing feature that does not require permission from the user; it
requires consent from the other site, see CORS[1].

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/cors/