Re: Improve error message when browser denies access to getUserMedia()

Hi Cullen,

     To be clear: The JS is asking the browser to tell it whether access
to the camera was denied by the user, or by the browser for reasons
outside the control of the user. The former is a recoverable error, the
latter is fatal.

     Do you see any privacy implications there?

Thanks,
Gili