Re: nitpicking the code and examples

On 6 February 2013 21:54, Stefan Hakansson LK
<stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com> wrote:
>> The legacy case is somewhat sticky: I don't know what
>> (MediaStreamTrack) identifiers are attached to those streams.  What is
>> most interesting is the case where msid attributes arrive after the
>> first packets, which is possible...maybe.
>
> I think the browser could not do anything sensible until it gets the answer.
> If it has msid data in it, then it can assemble the MediaStream(s)
> accordingly. If there is no msid info it would have to do the default thing
> (which I think currently is to create one MediaStream object with tracks for
> all RTP streams in it).

This is, of course, the exact path we followed to conclude that we
needed dummy streams.  I'll try to find some time to pick derf's brain
on what his ideas are here.  The only things I could come up with are
a little stinky, but no doubt he has something far better than
anything I could come up with.