Re: Transport related API need

I should be able to specify which codecs are present and their codec
preference order (I want H.264 if supported by the browser instead of VP8,
if I know that remote party supports both but will need to transcode VP8).
This should also include ability to specify the same codec multiple times
with different parameters (for instance iLBC with two different payloads
for mode=20 and mode=30).

I should be able to control ptime and maxptime (including getting rid of
ptime all together) per m-line.
Roman Shpount