Re: New version of Peer Connection draft

On 4/12/13 12:49 AM, Matthew Kaufman (SKYPE) wrote:
> So I opened a whole bunch of bugs in the bug tracker back in January,
> and I was hoping that the next draft update would address some of
> them. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that such has happened.

Matthew, under the current division of responsibilities between the W3C
and the IETF, the responsibility for specifying the majority of the
things you filed bugs for on Jan 29th lies with the IETF. (Stream
multiplexing over a single transport flow, RTP usage, SDP, data channel
protocol, ...)

So I don't think we should specc that up in this document, but I agree
to that in many cases the references are missing.

Stefan