RE: New version of Peer Connection draft

So I opened a whole bunch of bugs in the bug tracker back in January, and I was hoping that the next draft update would address some of them. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that such has happened.

I would be more than happy to contribute text to help fix this situation, however some of these changes require either sufficient text to completely describe the usage of SDP within WEBRTC, or the changes we have previously suggested to remove the use of SDP entirely... the former is a rather formidable task and the latter the chairs have ruled is not an option.

When might we expect to see a draft that *does* address the majority of the open bugs?

Matthew Kaufman