Re: sendonly streams in the offer

This is starting to delve into the realm that CLUE occupies.

In clue we are ultimately still using SDP mechanisms that are focused on
advertising what you can receive, but we layer a separate negotiation on
top of that concerned with exchanging detailed info about media that
*could* be sent, and receivers then selecting what they want to be sent
from that menu.

 Thanks,
 Paul