Re: New version of Peer Connection draft

Hi all,

I was reading the draft and have few comments about it:
Chapter 4.4.1 RTCPeerState
-> isn't it RTCSignalingState instead?

It seems that ISSUE 3 is before ISSUE 2

ISSUE 3 is about RTCPeerConnection in state 'new' but this state seems
to not exist anymore?

In createAnswer method
'Like createOffer, the returned blob contains descriptions of the local
MediaStreams.'
But this method does not return anything, right? Are we talking about
the object passed to the success callback method as parameter?

Maybe these comments have already been reported, sorry if this is the case.

Regards,
Arnaud.