Control of stuff that is not offer/answer (Re: Update of "Sorting issues into categories")

On 10/03/2012 07:40 PM, Roman Shpount wrote:
> Once again, I have mentioned my concern for the shortcomings of the
> current API in
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webrtc/2012Sep/0102.htm<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webrtc/2012Sep/0102.html>
> It looks like some additional API surface is needed to address my
> concerns (
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webrtc/2012Sep/0109.html ).
>
> I am not sure why this is being ignored...
Because you didn't reply to
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webrtc/2012Sep/0109.html
where Stefan suggested that the present work on applying and modifying
constraints seems like a reasonable approach to follow with regard to
the issues you raised?

Seriously, when the chairs say that "we think this is being addressed by
ongoing work", the ball is back in your court to say whether you think
this is correct or not.

                      Harald