Face-to-face meeting in February for WebRTC

From: Stefan Hakansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 11:12:16 +0100
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Hi all,

based on the amount of things we need to work out (as apparent from the
discussions in Lyon) we're proposing a face to face meeting for 2.5 days

*Tuesday February 5 - Thursday February 7th* (end by lunch the 7th),

to keep a good speed moving forward.

The meeting time would be split with the Media Capture TF (exact split
TBD), and tentative location is US East.

If you think this is a bad idea, let us know (silence will be
interpreted as agreeing to this proposal)!

Also, we're looking for volunteers to host the meeting, is there anyone
with access to suitable facilities?

Stefan for the chairs