Re: Stats v2 proposal - for Thursday's meeting

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 10:34:55 -0800
To: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Cc: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
On 11 December 2012 07:48, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> wrote:
> that's impossible to implement due to some WebKit limitations

This would seem to be the crux of the problems I'm seeing with this
proposal.  There are objects under there, but I can't get at them
without going through some intermediary function calls.  The pointer
stuff is just strange.

Would it make a difference if you made the substitution:
s/dictionary/[NoInterfaceObject] interface/g ?