Stats v2 proposal - for Thursday's meeting

From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 16:48:29 +0100
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
Enclosed is my stats v2 proposal, as it stands today.
Things to note:

- Using the dictionary *grammar* to describe objects, without making
dictionary *objects* (since that's impossible to implement due to some
WebKit limitations).
- Using an unique "id" to point between different objects inside the
stats DB.
- Focusing on the objects that need defining, expecting to fill in the
stats references later.

I think this looks cleaner. It's obvious (to me, at least) where to add
the stats that aren't included yet.
It's only 6 pages, including the introduction and a code example.

Comments welcome - more on Thursday!

             Harald