Re: some comments on editor's draft

From: Anant Narayanan <anant@mozilla.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:26:56 -0700
To: Li Li <Li.NJ.Li@huawei.com>
Li,

On 08/14/2012 12:27 PM, Li Li wrot
> The MS Word version can be found at [1]. Please ignore the footers and headers and notice the comments are for the 30 May 2012 draft. Thanks.

Thanks for your detailed comments! I've incorporated most of your
changes in the 16th Aug editor's draft. We didn't include WebIDL
description for MediaStream, MediaStreamTracks, etc. because they are
present in the Media Stream and Capture document. Only the additions
needed for using MediaStreams with PeerConnection are included in this
draft.

Regards,
-Anant