Re: First Web RTC WG face-to-face meeting end of July

On 05/27/2011 11:19 AM, Francois Daoust wrote:
> Hi participants of the Web RTC Working Group,
>
> As discussed during our last teleconference call, the Web RTC working group will try to hold its first F2F meeting during the upcoming IETF meeting end of July in Quebec City, Canada [1]. The tentative schedule is to have the F2F on Sunday 24 July.

The W3C Web RTC WG F2F will eventually take place on Saturday 23 July afternoon, starting at or shortly after 1PM local time, in Quebec City, Canada, co-located with the IETF meeting [1]. Exact time range and location will be announced later on, once known.

To facilitate logistics purpose, I have set up a registration form, available at:
  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/47318/webrtc-f2f-quebec/

The registration form is open until 15 July 2011. Earlier responses are more than welcome to help logistics!

The F2F is a W3C group meeting, open to participants in the W3C Web Real-Time Communications Working Group. To favor synergies between the W3C WebRTC group and the IETF RTCWEB group, the meeting is also open to participants in the IETF RTCWEB group. I will send a separate email on the IETF RTCWEB mailing-list (to avoid cross-posting) shortly after this one.

Feel free to get in touch with me if you have questions.

Thanks,
Francois.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/meeting/81/index.html