Re: Requirements

From: cbran <cbran@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 11:50:58 -0700
To: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
CC: <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Harald,

For the WebRTC API, it seems desirable, for the user agent to expose a high
level API that provides the capabilities for web applications to send DTMFs
and notify the web application when DTMFs are received.

I agree with what Cullen said below and would defer the underlying
mechanism(s) for the actual sending/receiving of DTMFs to the RTC-Web WG.