From: cbran [cbran@cisco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 6:27 PM
To: Stefan Håkansson LK; public-webrtc@w3.org
Subject: Re: Requirements

Thanks for sending this Stefan.

After reviewing the document, it appears that there are no requirements around sending DTMFs.  I would propose that we add the following requirements to the requirements list:

The User Agent must provide capabilities to send and receive DTMFs.
The Web Application must be able to send and receive DTMFs.

Thanks,

-Cary