Re: Requirements

Thanks for sending this Stefan.

After reviewing the document, it appears that there are no requirements
around sending DTMFs.  I would propose that we add the following
requirements to the requirements list:

The User Agent must provide capabilities to send and receive DTMFs.
The Web Application must be able to send and receive DTMFs.

Thanks,

-Cary