Cooperators of translation offer

From: 4071 Toku <toku4071@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 18:01:26 +0900
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Hi All,

I would like to recruit cooperators of translation personally by using
some Japanese SNSs.

May I do it?

If the place such as the organization of w3c of Japan plays a key role
and develops activity, I use it, but there is no state that
unfortunately such an activity is performed.

I have e-mailed public-webplatform-jp@w3.org and the
group(html5j-english), but I have received no reply.

This offer isn't best, but in this situation, is better, IMO.

regards,
satoru

P.S.
I have already translated 5 articles. Now getting on 6th.