Re: Webplatform Facebook Group

From: abhimanyu0003 <abhimanyu@japanaddicts.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 07:05:46 +0530
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Cc: Russell <sgtpooki@gmail.com>, <public-webplatform@w3.org>
I am willing to contribute in the publication of the group. I also support having an additional community on Google+.

Btw, I've sent a request to join the WebPlatform.org group -- please accept the request and make me an admin too so that I can kickstart creating docs in the group.

(I'll soon delete the group I made. I've told the members to migrate. There are 12 people in that group in total)

---
&lt;/Abhimanyu&gt;

---- On Sat, 18 Apr 2015 01:43:02 +0530 Doug Schepers &lt;schepers@w3.org&gt; wrote ----

Hi, Abhimanyu–

Thanks for taking the initiative to create that Facebook group.

Actually, we already created a Facebook group as an experiment, back
when you first suggested it. We'd prefer to use that site; we've taken
the liberty of adding you as an admin.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/WebPlatform.org/

Let's continue this discussion about how to best use this resource, and
other social media resources.

Regards–
–Doug