Re: Webplatform dead?

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 19:10:40 -0400
To: Austin William Wright <aaa@bzfx.net>, Ric Johnson <ric@opendomain.org>
CC: Jen Simmons <jen@jensimmons.com>, "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>, "phistuck@gmail.com" <phistuck@gmail.com>, "jonathan@garbee.me" <jonathan@garbee.me>, "team-webplatform-admin@w3.org" <team-webplatform-admin@w3.org>, "cmills@w3.org" <cmills@w3.org>, "komoroske@google.com" <komoroske@google.com>, "scottrowe@google.com" <scottrowe@google.com>, "julee@adobe.com" <julee@adobe.com>
Yes, Austin has been a really prolific contributor (thanks!), and we
also have Nishanth Babu adding beginner DOM tutorials, among many other
contributors and content.

We've actually concentrated quite a lot on infrastructure over the last
few months; Renoir has done a great job.

We're even adding over some new functionality, like
specs.webplatform.org that hosts more experimental specifications, and
adding a technical discussion area where developers and designers can
ask questions about spec development. Our emphasis is on closing the gap
between standards development and developers.

Regards–
–Doug