Re: Webplatform dead?

Slow maybe, not dead. Over the last month I've touched almost all the HTML
element pages, merging duplicates, adding examples, correcting normative
references, and importing data.

I also noticed a great TLS/HTTPS upgrade, and MediaWiki upgrade, iirc. So
even the server is getting love, it's not just me.

Austin Wright.