Re: Webplatform dead?

From: Austin William Wright <aaa@bzfx.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 15:31:06 -0700
To: Ric Johnson <ric@opendomain.org>
Cc: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Jen Simmons <jen@jensimmons.com>, "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>, "phistuck@gmail.com" <phistuck@gmail.com>, "jonathan@garbee.me" <jonathan@garbee.me>, "team-webplatform-admin@w3.org" <team-webplatform-admin@w3.org>, "cmills@w3.org" <cmills@w3.org>, "komoroske@google.com" <komoroske@google.com>, "scottrowe@google.com" <scottrowe@google.com>, "julee@adobe.com" <julee@adobe.com>
Slow maybe, not dead. Over the last month I've touched almost all the HTML
element pages, merging duplicates, adding examples, correcting normative
references, and importing data.

I also noticed a great TLS/HTTPS upgrade, and MediaWiki upgrade, iirc. So
even the server is getting love, it's not just me.

Austin Wright.