Community Telcon Agenda, 20 September 2014

Doug's still away, but there should still be a telecom in about 1/2 hour's
time.  See below for details if you haven't called in before.

Outstanding agenda items:

* Oct 8 DocSprint -- making sure people have something to work on and
support to do it
* Allowing promotional material on webplatform.org -- deciding on a clear
policy
* webplatform.com domain -- should anything be done with it beyond
redirects?
* updates on ongoing projects by Renoir and others
* plans for promoting work on HTML5 docs -- what needs to be done on the
infrastructure side?
* any plans for WPD 2nd anniversary?