My current priorities

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 17:43:35 -0400
To: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi all,

While Doug's on vacation, I’ll be working on finalizing the server
migration and setting up the new staging server, WebPlatformStaging.org,
as we discussed.

Once the staging server is complete, we’re ready to deploy the new
accounts system and the annotation service there, so we can  test them
securely before deploying to the production site, WebPlatform.org.

As part of this process, I will be sanitizing the software
configurations so that everything can be exposed through GitHub, for
ease of contribution.

I hope to have all this ready by Monday, 13 October.

  [0]:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webplatform/2014Aug/0058.html

--
Regards,

Renoir Boulanger  |  Developer operations engineer
W3C  |  Web Platform Project

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com/  ✪  @renoirb
~