Re: Upcoming code re-deployment

Note that WOFF files already have CORS headers (I checked it before sending
the previous e-mail), only SVG files did not have them.

I submitted a pull request. Do you think there might have been a good
reason they were put as the first choice instead of a fallback choice?
Perhaps ugly Windows XP rendering when using Chrome (this has been the main
reason for using SVG fonts so far)? Do you support this change nevertheless?

☆*PhistucK*