Re: Upcoming code re-deployment

That’s a nice finding PhistucK!

I just fixed it.

If you can help with refactoring the CSS call, that would be great! Take
a look at the repositories I mention below.

# About the CORS header and the SVN Files:

The web servers *are* sending the CORS headers for the fonts, but Fastly
strips them out —I haven’t realized that.

I worked a way to enable them [0] only for SVG files through Fastly.
I’ll take a look later for improving our Fastly configs.

If you want to see source, not everything is available on GitHub, but I
can give you access to our own installation of Gerrit [2].

# Repositories you might want to see

* Varnish/Fastly configuration [1]
* The Skin AND extensions tweaks we are using [3]
* The CSS you want to take a look at [4][5]

  [0]: http://docs.fastly.com/guides/22958677/28491283
  [1]: https://github.com/webplatform/varnish-configs
  [2]: https://source.webplatform.org/r/#/
  [3]: https://github.com/webplatform/mediawiki
  [4]: https://github.com/webplatform/mediawiki/blob/master/skin/screen.css
  [5]:
https://github.com/webplatform/mediawiki/blob/master/skin/screen-edit.css

Thanks for your help!

Renoir
~

--
Regards,

Renoir Boulanger  |  Developer operations engineer
W3C  |  Web Platform Project

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com/  ✪  @renoirb
~