Re: "Almost Ready" Box on Homepage is Visually Problematic

Please note that I'm not on any PC, so my suggestions might even be more messed up.

Faded pink or rosybrown background feels good for white text. I would, however, recommend black. So, here you have it. Three options from me. I am also urged to include aqua, but I guess that looks pathetic below white text.

</Abhimanyu>