Re: "Almost Ready" Box on Homepage is Visually Problematic

From: Abhimanyu <abhimanyu@japanaddicts.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 12:49:54 +0530
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, public-webplatform@w3.org
Please note that I'm not on any PC, so my suggestions might even be more messed up.

Faded pink or rosybrown background feels good for white text. I would, however, recommend black. So, here you have it. Three options from me. I am also urged to include aqua, but I guess that looks pathetic below white text.

</Abhimanyu>