"Almost Ready" Box on Homepage is Visually Problematic

From: abhimanyu0003 <abhimanyu@japanaddicts.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 20:13:19 -0800
To: <public-webplatform@w3.org>
The "Almost Ready" box on the homepage (webplatform.org) is a white-text on yellowish background, which is visually very problematic to follow. I think we should change it. As advocates of accessibility, this can be contradictory. I understand that there's a reason for such brightness, but I would recommend having a look and discuss the problem.

I'm attaching a picture of how it appears on my system (the original might differ). As you will see, it's extremely tough to read and it was intuition with WPD that I could even read what's written.

http://i.imgur.com/MkpWIZG.png?1

Thank you.

---
&lt;/Abhimanyu&gt;