Re: Well met! My introduction.

Great, thanks guys!  Hope you had a good weekend.

I will not be able to attend this week's status mtg, but will get it on my
weekly schedule so I'm available for next ones.  I'll keep reviewing the
guides and artifacts from project, meeting history to understand more about
status, decisions, gaps.

Eliot, thanks for the advice and resources.  My kids really dig Scratch,
they were exposed to it during computer science week, via code.org.

-Dave