Re: Documenting APIs and bug #15

From: Julee Burdekin <julee@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 17:17:42 +0000
To: Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
CC: Eliezer Bernart <eliezer.bernart@gmail.com>, "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, Eliot: This effects all docs that use the parameter fields. That’s why
I transferred it to the templates project. The template project owner was
Alex, but given the fact that Doug is deciding priority of all
infrastructure work at this point, I think Doug should fold it into the
workload. J

Julee Burdekin
Content Strategist
Adobe Web Platform