RE: Documenting APIs and bug #15

From: Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 16:34:34 +0000
To: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
CC: Eliezer Bernart <eliezer.bernart@gmail.com>, "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Wow. I was blissfully unaware of this issue. It's a ship-stopper. We can't have docs that produce syntax that is unusable.

Who would be the right person to own and drive this? Currently there is no owner.

Also, do we have a handle on how many topics are affected by this? I gather from the bug comments that it is all of the Canvas 2D API members. Any others?

Thanks,

Eliot