Re: Which version of Opera to use....

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 07:59:41 -0400
To: PhistucK <phistuck@gmail.com>,Rob^_^ <iecustomizer@hotmail.com>
CC: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi all,

If you are asking about updating compatibility tables, Phistuck is right, we should not use the current forms to update data. The form should have a note about it.

The reason is simple, we are about to deploy very soon a distinct system to update the data and also have ways to import and merge from various sources.

We will, of course, allow to update data. Its just not deployed yet.

--
Renoir Boulanger | Developer operations engineer
W3C | webplatform.org

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com  ✪  @renoirb
~