Re: Which version of Opera to use....

What type of browser comparison are you referring to?
Compatibility tables should not be filled by you, if that is what you mean
(I do not support this attitude, but that is the decision), because it is
supposed to only be automatically filled by some system.

In general, I think Opera 12.1 (the latest Presto based version, I believe)
is interesting because the switch to Blink (formerly WebKit) was not
automatic, if I recall correctly. So Opera 12.1, current Opera and Opera
next should be interesting.

☆*PhistucK*