Let me introduce myself

From: Michaela Lehr <michaela.lehr@geildanke.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 11:26:10 +0200
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Hiya!

since I have currently some free time to support the June14 Sprint, I
thought it would be the proper time to introduce myself. My name is
Michaela and I am a Designer from Berlin. Well, I don't have broad
experience with the platform, but I attended the last DocSprint in
Düsseldorf and obtained a great introduction by Francesco and Schepp –
thanks for an awesome event btw! So feel free to add me to the list for the
June QA Sprint, if you think I can be a help :) As a designer my focus lies
on CSS and HTML.

Cheers
Michaela

--