Re: Accounts server & Legal documents

Hi, Renoir–

Let's not copy our policy documents from our wiki into another place;
that will lead to unnecessary duplication and upkeep. Let's just change
the links in the accounts app to point to our policies in the wiki.

If your concern is about having the existing policy documents in the git
repo, leading to confusion, let's just overwrite the ones that are there
to also point to our wiki page on policies.

Regards-
-Doug