Re: Accounts server & Legal documents

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2014 11:57:45 -0400
To: wpd@theherzes.com
CC: 'List Team Webplatform Admin' <team-webplatform-admin@w3.org>, 'List WebPlatform public' <public-webplatform@w3.org>

On 2014-06-01, 9:29 AM, David R. Herz wrote:
> Well, I am a lawyer . . .
>

> David R. Herz
Hi David,

We do not need lawyer advice per se, we already had somebody an attorney
from W3C/MIT.

My request was to copy paste existing documents into a git repository
that is then used by our upcoming accounts and authentication service.

If anybody volunteers, I’ll just disable the pages or do the copy paste
myself

--
Regards,

Renoir Boulanger  |  Developer operations engineer
W3C  |  Web Platform Project

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com/  ✪  @renoirb
~