the new accounts server has the new email body. The default email sent
by our future accounts server looks like [file: fxa_confirm_email.png]
(but with WebPlatform instead of Firefox Accounts).

In this mail thread, we discussed to create one but I haven’t got any
replies.

Can somebody help with that?

  [0]: http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Confirmemail_body

(below, a truncated version of my previous answer)

On 2014-06-11, 10:43 AM, Renoir Boulanger wrote:
> Hi Julee, folks
>
> After some MediaWiki reverse-engineering. I realize that you can change
> the content by editing a set of wiki pages.
>
> Here they are:
>
> http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Confirmemail_body
> http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Confirmemail_body_changed
> http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Confirmemail_body_created
>
> Those are the original english message.  I could see the two first by
> creating an account, and changing 2x the email address, and language to
> see them.

(truncated)

> MediaWiki also has a preference setting that allows you
> to change your language preference.
> (http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Special:Preferences )

In other words, we need to have the same message in every languages.
Everybody will get the same, and translation will be done later.

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Confirmemail_body/fr
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Confirmemail_body/en_gb
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Confirmemail_body/gan

--
Regards,

Renoir Boulanger  |  Developer operations engineer
W3C  |  Web Platform Project

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com/  ✪  @renoirb
~