Re: MutationEvents

From: PhistucK <phistuck@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 12:20:40 +0300
To: "Rob^_^" <iecustomizer@hotmail.com>, "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
There used to be a deletion candidate flag, but it is not there anymore.
I also think it should be deleted, but I want to wait for comments of
others. If everyone agrees "constructor" property articles should be
deleted, you can give me a list of article links to delete and I will
delete them.

What do you mean by "Gecko and Webkit ignore the addEventListener calls"?
It is mostly implemented in these engines. Perhaps you picked a certain
event that is not implemented.

☆*PhistucK*